Thursday, March 11, 2010

Yard work and no shaking

I have run our weed whacker for the first time this season, and I have to say that I experienced no tremor or muscle shaking at any time during or after the usual circuit of the yard. I even kept going and wound up a 100 foot extension cord wrapping it over and around my left arm, then mowed the lawns front and back- and then cut up some branches to get rid of.

Of course, I did manage to whack my left ankle. this is not a nylon line weed whacker. No. I had to go and replace that with two plastic blades. I always wondered what would happen if I miscalculated how close my leg was to the working end of this contraption. Now I know. Nothing major damage-wise, but I do not recommend it.

So- what tremor? Just add a bit of magnesium, and it seems to be gone- for me at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment