Monday, April 25, 2011

A few days later. . .

Well, I had mentioned I felt like I had been hit by a truck after my extraction of infected tooth. I was weak, and with aches and even a fever of 100.7 for at least part of it. Now, it has improved again and I am noticing that at least one previously tender lymph node has returned to standby mode. It must have been switched on so long I had stopped noticing it was there. And, since no doctor ever seemed to notice it either, even if they took the time to look, I guess I started to take it for granted that it should feel like that. I almost seem to remember thinking that tenderness might be associated with my NA. And who knows? Maybe it was- just not in the way I had thought. Maybe my tooth infection was the cause of the NA flare-ups and tinnitus in ears and even my eye issues. It is too soon to have any definitive proof. But a few days after the flood of bacteria has been handled by my autoimmune system, I do feel better overall.

I feel a bit less weak than before, but due to cyclic nature of this in the past, I could just be going through a stronger cycle. But, I suppose that the nature of infection could support cyclic changes. My reading ability may even have improved. Prior to extraction, I would start reading and have instant stinging and tearing of both eyes. The first time reading after things stabilized a bit seemed almost normal. That is probably a coincidence, but it has been a long time since I have pad no eye related issues after starting to read a book.

We shall see how things progress, or if they do. It probably is just coincidental that I feel any different at all. But, it is a good reminder too to keep watch for those teeth. They may be a good source for things that could be adding stress to your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment