Wednesday, June 29, 2011

now back to 25

Well, I just did 25 pushups. The last time I tried, it may have been around ten just a few days ago- and those were shaky. Just now, I did not get any shakiness until the last couple. I may have been able to push it to 30, but why bother? It is not like a PE instructor is breathing down my neck. I would like to consistently hit 25 at least. I am not sure why I could do more just now, but I have noticed a bit of improvement in my tremor in the last week or so. Maybe they are connected.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Richard ! I found your blog! Very cool!!I am temporailry blocked out of Facebook.Someone hacked into my Farmville account..and started playing Texas Holedom on my dime...I am still resolving this...Can you let the members know what happened.. Thanks alot!!!

    ReplyDelete