Thursday, August 26, 2010

Another cycle of improving strength?

Well, maybe I am about to start a new phase of improving strength again. I am not even going to hope it will last. More than likely it will not. The last few times I tried to do any push ups I was only able to do 3-4. Just now I was able to do 12 before having to drop to my knees. And now the next day, I have done 15. We shall see. I do not want to push myself to fast.

Over all the weakness is still worse now than it was a few years ago. I have sagging skin around my right bicep at the elbow joint. It does not look like how I remember my arm. I doubt I will be able to strengthen it enough to fill it out again. When I look at my right arm in a mirror, I can fully see the tremor of the muscles even without applying any tension.

No comments:

Post a Comment