Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Possibly an attack prior to 2000 I had forgotten about

I was discussing my shoulder problems with someone yesterday who reminded me that I may have had a related shoulder issue way back in 1983. I do remember that muscles in the area of my right scapula were extremely sore for a number of weeks: so much in fact that I had difficulty breathing fully and movement was severely restricted. They also remembered that this pain went up into my neck making it difficult to keep my head supported without pain. It is funny how you can block out bad memories, but I do remember it now. I wonder if this is the attack that started me down the current path, or if it was just a very stiff neck. I think if this is related, it would pretty much nail down HNA as the correct diagnosis because it would show the pattern occurring over a much longer time than before, and would mean I have actually had three attacks that I can remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment