Monday, April 12, 2010

The other shoulder

Off and on recently I have had things going on with what had been my un-impacted left shoulder. I say un-impacted even though my left scapula does show sign of slight winging. What has been happening is that I feel a dull ache from my scapula that feels like it is traveling down my arm to my left thumb. During these times, my arm is about useless even though the pain is not what I would call bad in any way. At least it is not bad compared to what I know it could be.

So, I am not sure what it means, if anything. I have had no pain recently in the left side of my neck. But, I do continue to have left sided headaches periodically, as I have had since this all started in 2006. I know my doctors would just say it is due to overuse. But, what should I do about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment