Friday, April 16, 2010

My left arm- I feel like I have already seen this movie

All along, I have thought NA/HNA- what is it anyway? Was just impacting my right arm, and most sites agree it impacts mainly the right arm and shoulders. But I always knew my left shoulder was just not as bad. Well, it seems to be changing of late. I had mentioned the ache I had a while back. That went away. But in its place I have been feeling tenderness in the biceps tendon.

This is a weed whacker issue also since I used it just the other day again. During use, and for a couple hours later it was OK. Then the tendon started to become inflamed and my arm was shaking during any use. And I now was having trouble lifting my arm at all. It started to feel all too familiar. And this was not so much how my arm and shoulder felt preceding my winging right scapula, but it was a similar sensation as I had preceding my thumb and index finger problems. And the ache I had also involved my thumb. This makes me wonder. And it makes me feel like I have to be more careful or I will end up with two hands that are not much good.

No comments:

Post a Comment