Wednesday, March 9, 2011

DHEA for tremor and strength issues

I had mentioned that I was trying DHEA for some control of tremor and better strength, and at first it seemed to be helping. It still may be except it seems the help to my tremor and strength comes at the expense of my eyes. The longer I used the DHEA, the more irritated my eyes became. My eyes got tired earlier and earlier each day. I also noticed this in reading, or trying to. It got to the point that after reading for a few minutes, I noticed eye irritation. This lead to stinging and tearing of my eyes, and was rapidly followed by dryness. This gets a bit distracting while reading. So I stopped it.

Within a couple of days, I could read for increasingly longer intervals, and now I can read about as long as I want to. But, I have noticed the weakness returning and a bit more of the tremor again. It goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment