Monday, March 28, 2011

Weakness continues and irritability

I really am getting tired of this at this point. I never know if I will be able to stand in one fluid motion. Usually, it is not in one motion but in a series of starts and partial stops. My legs seem to be worse in general than before. Usually the left leg recently has bothered me but today it was more noticeable in the right one. Maybe this actually was a good thing because it evened out my stride a bit and I was able to walk faster overall than recently.

My left arm/hand seems to tremor a bit more than my right and that is fairly consistently how it goes. And today as I said my right leg got a bit worse as far as weakness and tremor. Actually, maybe tremor is not the right word. I had been on a step-stool for maybe 10 minutes. When I got off it, I could not put full weight on my right leg without it twitching. So, if that is a tremor in the leg, I have not noticed that before after such minimal activity as standing on a step-stool/

And I am a bit more irritable than in recent years.


Is this a part of Neuralgic Amyotrophy? Or is there something else? I still worry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment