Thursday, January 14, 2010

And about those tremors- What tremors? ? ? ?

Man, I sound bitter in my last post. .. .

Well,if any of you have gone through having something that is a bit out of the ordinary as far as a diagnosis goes, you can no doubt understand why. I do not want to be that bitter. If I go back to my doctor again, it will be to do only the simple things any doctor has experience with. He is not an ‘out of the box’ type thinker, and that is what is required here. Or, maybe he would be a better doctor if he had more time. Well, I gotta scoot.

Remember I was recently diagnosed with essential tremors? Of course, I had known I had them but no one would ever take the time to ask me to show them what I did that made me notice them. At least my regular doctor was good for that much. The thing is, they seem to be gone.

Essential tremors do not just go away, or do they? I can’t find any site that suggests they go away without any reason anyway, and most just say it is something you have to live with. I know, I see the ads pop up on this site too, and some of them are about essential tremor cure. I do not want to dissuade anyone from clicking on an ad here but also do not want to seem that I endorse any that show here. I have the ads to pop in for key words in my blog- so they are what they are. My tremors went away totally, with no changes to anything I was doing, or not doing.

I woke up a few days ago without the normal felling of twitches and tremors that still had been there in the mornings when the medication was its weakest. I decided to try a day without the medication- and then another, and another. My hands are steady. I am not twitching. I do not get it. Maybe this was not really essential tremor, but something else that just mimics the symptoms? Who knows? I will ask the next doctor I see whenever that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment