Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It has to be the Magnesium- but why?

I continue to take magnesium supplements at 600 mg a day, and I am improving as far as my strength goes. And I have had no return of the tremor that had impacted me for the last few years. I have not had any anti-tremor medication. Just now I finished 25 pushups. I did 25 yesterday, and 20 the day before that. All in all my muscle function feels about normal. I have no shakes doing exertion and no lasting muscle fatigue when finished. I have to wonder why this happened. No doctor is interested in pursuing it, and I am about out of insurance to pay anyone. Is this related to NA or HNA?

I know that NA/HNA causes weakness, but is this the type of weakness it causes? If so, why does magnesium help? Maybe something I regularly eat is lacking magnesium it used to have, or something else I eat causes that magnesium to go away somehow? It can’t just be an absorption issue, or the pill supplement would not help either. It has to be a lack of magnesium in my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment