Wednesday, September 23, 2009

And today, 20 pushups

I was almost afraid to try today to do any. What if I had returned to being able to only do 3-4? I have to say I never thought I would see the day I would be able to do 20 pushups again. It may seem a little thing to some. But you who have had the muscle loss from NA or HNA and have had to fight back for every little gain on what you had lost should understand this. I have to make the most of it while the response is there. I have to regain every bit of strength that I can at this point. Because my NA/HNA has shown itself to be able to repeat at intervals that I have no control over, I have to get stronger while I can. I know from the past that my return to normal strength will no doubt not be complete anyway. And who knows what will happen tomorrow? Where will it hit next?

No comments:

Post a Comment